Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Monday, March 15, 2010

T-8 days!!


Sleep: 5 poor

Food: sausage. eggs. coffee. banana. carrots. spinach w/ steak and pickles. grapefruit. walnuts. raisins. cranberries. prunes. green pepper, red pepper, onion cooked w/ olive oil and oregano toppled on steak. acorn squash. baked zucchini and asparagus in olive oil. wine. then raisins, chocolate, walnuts - yummi dessert!

GYM: 5 rounds Time = 12:25
6 75# clean and jerk
8 box jumps
9 35# KB swings

Reflection: I definitely had a better workout day today - i'd love for a better time, as usual, but I didn't feel as fatigued as I did over the weekend. I definitely stuffed my face with veggies this evening, hoping this is the only thing i'm lacking for better energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment