Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Monday, March 22, 2010

T- 2 days!!!

Sleep: 6 or so

Food: bacon. eggs. lots of coffee. walnuts. raisins. chocolate. carrots. tomato. chicken. cantaloupe. apple. leftovers - spaghetti squash w/ pesto sauce. chicken this time (way better than turkey! yuck!) handful of brussel sprouts, some grape tomatoes and 1/3 orange.

Gym: 4x500m row 1:56, 2:13, 2:16, 2:08

Reflection: okay okay. the times are whacked up. My goal was to go in and get a PR and i met my goal, whether that was the goal of the actual WOD or not. My old PR was 2:01. excited to get it down 5 more seconds. However, I become completely wiped out, thus, the horrible times. A real 4x row, I guess i should have averaged 2:01 or so if I monitored my stroke. I thank all those who allowed me to break the cardinal rule for trainers, which is to not participate in classes when i am the trainer. However there was an open spot, and i really couldn't have done it alone, which is what I would've had to do. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment