Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 40

Sleep: 7 hours

Food: pancakes w/ banana, eggs, bacon, coffee, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, chicken, orange, walnuts, raisins, chocolate, plums, chili

Gym: so disappointed yesterday when i couldn't get a heavier 1 rep max for overhead squat, so before the class, i attempted 95lbs and achieved it easily, then tried for 100. I threw it before even getting it above my head, but then tried it again and WHOOP WHOOP! NEW PR!

Reflection: first of all, i'm oober excited about my second new pr with overhead sqauat. i'm 15lbs away from my bodyweight and then ihave to squat it 15 times in a row in order to be a cool guy. Second of all, i made pancakes differently this morning when shaun, naturally, drank the rest of the almond milk by mouth from the container. What other delicious fluid substance do I have laying around in the morning? COFFEE, of couse! i just added it to my "batter" and there we go - delicious banana pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment