Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

tonight!

Sleep: today 7 hrs

Food: today and yesterday same old things!

Gym: yesterday - no time with 3 hours of classes.

today - 39" box jump! whoot whoot! "Grace" is 30 power clean and jerk - 70lb - 7:28 time.

Reflection: I suck. Ill let it be known that I ate m&ms last night with some walnuts. I was just thinking its only a day! What gives! Now I'm upset. Shaun gave me a talking to and asked me if I would just give up the last 100 ft in a marathon - perhaps I would. I did the same thing the other day when I was about to row my PR, but then hit a wall and got tired :( I tried before class, and just have up with 150m to go, knowing it would have been my best time ever. I really need to start digging deep and stop giving in.

Moving on, little or big, God answeres prayers. I was at kroger and jonesing for some ice cream, uh since it's been almost 2 months since my last bight. BEN AND JERRY'S AND STARBUCKS ICE CREAM WERE ON CLEARANCE FOR a DOLLAR. holy shit. my shopping dreams come true, for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment