Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 34


SLEEP: 6 (that's stupid. it's the weekend)

FOOD: my favorite breakfast in the world. Blueberry paleo pancakes toppled with honey. 1 egg/1 sausage, 1 egg/1 sausage. coffee, duh. I pretty much missed lunch. . . I came back for dinner and had some chocolate, wine, steamed acorn squash, flank steak w/ chopped pickles and spinach (really tasty!) some walnuts, cranberries, cacao nibs, and raisins for dessert.

GYM: a few days ago I planned to do a benchmark WOD today. I'm still incredibly sore from the 5 workouts from last week and yesterday's disappointment. I must have another rest day.

REFLECTION: that's all for today. 1.5 weeks of strict paleo left!

No comments:

Post a Comment