Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

day: two. weeks away


Sleep: decent the last few days, 6-8.

Food. Same things. Eggs Bacon. Nuts. Grapefruit. Chicken. Raisins. DINNER! great meal! pork george formaned with garlic powder and tarragon, wrapped in lettuce and packed with tomatoes. SO GOOD! pic as shown!

Gym:
Monday: 21 benchpress.30 situps.21 deadlift.!5-30-15.9-30-9 @ 55/95#
8:20
Tuesday: 5 rounds.65# hang power snatch 12 times.30 walking lunged.20:cc
Reflection:
I was proud of Tuesday because a couple months ago I did this in 12 minutes with a 30# bar. I felt stronger able to snatch properly with prescribed weight. With the snatch I dropped it each time I completed the movement. To get my time down, I need to reset back at my waist without dropping the bar. Paleo has definitely added an extra sense of. Energy to the workout. I seem to just feel ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment