Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Day

Sleep: 8 hours

food: cookies, doughnuts, velveeta shells and cheese, cookies, doughnuts, fruit snacks, saved old valentines chocolate, gold star chili burrito,chocolate brownie ice cream and frozen saved mini cupcakes from st. patrick's day.

Gym: hell yeah. if i put my body through this food torture today, i was going to HAVE to suck it up; 20 minutes amrap: 5 - 75# clean and jerk, 10 kipping pullups, 15 glute ham situps. accomplished 6 rounds + 5 C & J + 4 pullups.

Reflection: i made my food count today. i also made my food almost throw up, especially after working out. I'm feeling a feeling I havn't felt in 45 days, which is over-eaten bloated tummy feeling. Since paleo challenge is over, i will continue to log my sleep, type of meals i ate, either paleo or non-paleo, and my workouts. One post will be a collection of weekly accomplishments. My goal is to workout 5-6 times/week.

No comments:

Post a Comment