Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 34: you wouldn't, shouldn't and sometimes couldn't do CrossFit alone :)

Sleep: 8hours or so

Food: bacon. eggs. sausage. paleo pancakes w/ banana and blueberries. coffee. spinach salad w/ chicken and tomato. brussel sprouts. carrots. a couple blueberries. Chipotle dinner! steak. pico de gallo! red pepper, green pepper, red onion, lettuce. prunes and wine.

Gym: Team WOD - laura, scott, rob, me - time = 43 minutes

BASE Station = 15 35#KB swings, 15 thrusters 65-50#s, 15 20inch box jumps
50 squats
base station
50 pullups
base station
25 burpees
base station
tire flip

Reflecion:
ugh. it was one of those days. it was just one of those days that I was not mentally and physically ready for this kind of a morning WOD and I knew since breakfast this was supposed to be a rest day. Regardless of my senses of doubt, I participated. Indeed I wasn't proud of my performance. I began with 65# thrusters (BECAUSE THAT IS NORMAL FOR ME), I had to go down 5 pounds the next round, and fighting back the tears, I had to go down another 10 in the middle of round 2. I could tell, my weight wasn't on my heels, my core was just not tight enough. I WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE, wiggling front and back and left and right. If it werent for my team, I just wouldn't have made it. I was disappointed and I hope I get out of this ridiculous rut soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment