Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 23


SLEEP: 6.5 maybe

Food: bacon, eggs, brussel sprouts, chicken, romaine, basalmic vinegar, walnuts and golden raisins, a couple baby carrots, 3 strawberries, barely handful blueberries, chocolate, tuna steak, brussel sprouts, acorn squash.

GYM: I wish I made time. It looked like a good one!

Reflection: I feel like a lazy sack of poo. I just can't justify getting off work at 3:3o and being at the gym at 4 to work out, then teach for three hours. Maybe that's exactly what I needed, though! Tomorrow i'm def. going to make the time!! Regardless, I came home around 9 and made Tuna Steak and it was amazing - kind of tasted like chicken, actually. I just added 1 clove of garlic to the top and bottom of two steaks and sprinkled tarragon on both sides. If you havn't had it, DO IT.

also. I premade a small batch of pancakes for the morning! super stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment