Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

T- 6 days

Sleep: 7 hours

Food: eggs. Bacon. Pancakes. Blueberries. Pork. Asparagus. Pancake. Walnut. Raisin. Chocolate.

Gym: rest day - YEAH RIGHT. i couldn't resist today's strength day.
Strength Day: overhead squat 3 - 3 - 3 - 1 -1 = 65 - 75 - 85 - 90 - 100 (3 strikes your out!) Set an overhead squat PR - 90lbs. Tried for 100 and just couldn't get it up.

10 minute AMRAP: 5 hang snatch, 10 squat jumps = 7 rounds plus 3 hang snatch

Reflection: I've been feeling good; maybe it's the claratin kicking in, but whatever it is, i'm liking it. I can't wait to chomp on my first piece of pizza to just turn over 30 minutes later and die with heartburn and stomach upset right there in the cushy seat of La Rosas. That should make me want this paleo-thing more. Knowing that obviously that shit shouldn't be in my body to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment