Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 1

SLEEP: 7.5 hours

FOOD:
7:30AM hungover from eating 1/4 of a cookie cake, 1 icing overflowing cupcake, 10 deliciously wrapped weenies via Adam, a scoopful of Jeremy's nachos, and 3 ice cold dos equis beers @ last night's superbowl party. Therefore, i made the rare decision to not eat breakfast and only make a few cups of tea.

9:30AM 3 slices of bologna and most likely will not buy more on PALEO, and a tangerine.

11:30AM 2oz chicken, 7 baby carrots, 1 grapefruit

4:00PM leftover superbowl chili *spit beans and noodles out!

8:30PM more chili

GYM:
REST DAY

REVIEW: Today was the first official paleo day. I'm saddened to look at the remaining chocolate cupcakes on the table from our superbowl party - knowing I can't eat them. I have had particular daydreams today, where i'm the cookie monster gathering multiple cupcakes and the icing dyes a blue hue among my cheeks. I fear that this will be typical over the next few days - getting all this sugar out of my system. I am looking forward to this, actually, as I feel like a slave to sugar and processed madness.

*note: yesterday I reached a Deadlift PR of 150lbs. and 10 consective jump rope Double Unders!

No comments:

Post a Comment