Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 11

SLEEP:7-8 hours

FOOD: scrambled eggs w/ 1-2 oz chicken, walnuts and raisins, apple, 1-2 oz chicken, 1/2 grapefruit, some egg/brussel sprout/ onion/mushroom omlett, and shaun's famous cereal (sunflower seeds, walnuts, almonds, raisins, honey, cinnamon, almond milk. I also treated myself to dark coffee at starbucks!

GYM: ***PERSONAL RECORD**** double unders = 14 consecutive!

Wod: amrap 15 minutes = 5 modified ring dips, 10 - 20 inch box jumps, 15 - 35# kettlebell swings
resluts: 6 rounds plus 5 ring dips plus 10 box jumps


REFLECTION: kick my ass. it was the first time i used the rings to dip rather than modified with a box dip or the rubber band. Although only 5, it killed me for the following, box jumps, as I felt dizzy and nauseous (you could probably assume from my food intake that i havn't been eating enough veggies for that energy). I still can't get myself to eat broccoli in the morning. I have a drawer full of new seasonings and will post a honey barbeque recipe soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment