Paleo Recipes

Its not a diet. It's realizing you have the potential to live stronger and live longer.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 10

SLEEP: approximately 7.5 these last couple nights

FOOD: I've also eaten the same dinner these last couple nights

pork/chicken, brussel sprouts darkened in olive oil, and one avocado to make guacamole. Snacks have been mixed walnuts and raisens (my new favorite snack and I always have a raisen and a walnut in each bite!) my breakfast has been 2 eggs and either bacon or chicken.

GYM: If you didn't know already, I went snowboarding for the first time on Sunday, Valentines day. We hit the pow for about 7hours; needless to say I'm in day 3 of "recovering." I've missed some awesome workouts this week and can't wait to do the 300 workout to see how i've progressed since a few months back!

REFLECTION: so glad I have a favorite snack! so glad that I really enjoy brussel sprouts! I am very excited to try some new paleo recipes, especially spaghetti squash. There's also a mayo recipe that i'd like to try and perhaps mix in with tuna! results TBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment